* Gain Describes the shape of the radiation from an antenna.
* Use a higher gain antenna for better performance in open flat terrain.
* Use a lower gain antenna for better performance in rough mountainous terrain or city areas.
* We recommend the use of a lower gain antenna for the communications in vehicle convoy situations.
* Glass mount antennas are ideal for built up city areas where signal strength is higher.
* Hi-gain antennas are better suited for regional areas where long range is required.
* Fixed site directional antennas send all the signal in one direction-they need to be rotated and/or titled until the strongest cell site signal is obtained during installation.
* Fixed site omni-directional antennas are ideal when reasonable signal is available in the area.This is an easier installation option.
Contact: Diana Xie
Add: Room 1124,Block C,Chaoliumao,High-Tech District,Zhengzhou,China